Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Dear Readers!

If you happen to be the first few to drop by this blog on this very joyous day, I wish all of you Merry Christmas!

Besides that, today is also the day we celebrate the official launching of this blog, My Autism Project aka MAP!

I've been working on this blog for quite some time now but I couldn't settle down on one concept to run this blog. I've got lots of ideas but now, at last on this awesome-filled day, I've decided to launch it and run it just as how I've plan it initially.

In this blog, I will share my daily experience with the autistic kids I'm working with. I love them and I have lots of fun playing with them everyday. Every time when I meet up with my friends and when they asked me about my job, I've always give them the same answer,

"I get free hugs everyday and I'm loving it!"

Besides that, I will also share with you some knowledge regarding autism as I'm still learning more about it each passing day.

The reason I'm writing this blog is because I realize Malaysians are very ignorant towards Autism. Autism is a life long condition. So it is really no joke.

Hence, my goals is to increase the awareness of Malaysians towards Autism and also share my stories with all of you!!

To those non Malaysian who happen to drop by here, "WELCOME" and please visit me again.

If you are really interested to know more about Autism, just spend a few minutes here everyday and I'm sure you will get most of your questions answered. If you have additional questions, you can also email me. I'll try my best to answer you. My email is on the Contact Me page. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment